THAT NIGHT.

I was scared. I was hurt. I was running from something. Something scary. Something that was going to hurt me. I wanted to protect myself. It was all dark around me. I was terrified. People around me were shouting on me as if i was a coward. I just wanted to escape. It was too horrifying to stay within. Tears fell off my cheeks. My eyes were red. I didn't even know from what i was running ? What was it that scared me to such an extent ? But i knew it would hurt me. And suddenly my phone rang and it kept ringing, i was able to hear it but i just couldn't wake up. I felt trapped. I just wanted to wake up and finally i woke up. I Woke up, and i realised it was a dream. I was trembling. I had fear in my eyes. I was crying. I took the phone and it was a blur, tears in my eyes didn't let me see anything. It was late at night. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak a word for sometime. I kept thinking it was just a dream and nothing else. I tried to calm down and when i did i thought what just happened. It is believed that we dream about the things which we fear. And it was soo true. I realised that it is our dreams which sometimes tell us about our fears and warn us. For me my fear was getting hurt by any emotion. Sometimes we should trust our instincts and be careful from some things if we believe that we are going to get hurt because of them. Dreams tell us about the situations we fear to be in but sometimes also about the situations we want to be in. They are always a direction towards what we want and what we don't.

THANKS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Empowerment and The Society

Those days.

STRUGGLE WITH LOSS OF MEMORY