LIVE IN THE MOMENT

    When as a kid I heard the story of Peter Pan, I always thought how stupid he is, to never want to grow up. At that time growing up for me only meant having freedom. Freedom ? Having  freedom just meant having control of my life. I wanted to control everything in my life, I thought if I could make the decisions of my life then everything will be ok and I will always be happy. I always told my mother that wait for me to grow up and I will turn my world around. But little did I know that the world I had before was better, carefree and easy. 
  Eventually I grew up and one day to my surprise all I wanted to do was go back and scold my old self for not appreciating my childhood. Back then my only and biggest problem was to wake up early in the morning and not be late to school. And now sleep is a rare stoppage for me and the life I have now makes it harder to sleep at night. And I know that after some time I am going to miss what I have right now, still I never learn to appreciate the present. Its funny and ironical, time knows how to make me feel this way and now I know how all this happens over and over again but still time keeps winning and I don't get the time to change my plan.
   I've grown up and I have the control over the things I wanted as a kid but now all that doesn't matter and again what matter's is not in my hands.
   This will happen, every time I will want some other candy from the store, some other pair of shoes or some other kind of life and every time something won't be in my hands.
  So, why waste what I have ? Why not just learn how to appreciate the present instead of craving for the past or the future or to wait for time to do the magic.
  Lets create the magic ourselves, lets make life better with what we have and walk hand in hand with time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Empowerment and The Society

Those days.

STRUGGLE WITH LOSS OF MEMORY