FEAR OF MIND

Why do I always get a feeling that something's missing. Some important part of my life is not there with me. Someone has gone away from me. But I don't know who or what. I get confused. Or maybe I know but I don't want to face it. It is a result of fear in my mind. Whatever is bothering me in such a manner is simply my terror towards it. We always try to run away from things, situations or people we are scared to face.We don't want a reason to cry or to be terrified all the time, rather we want to enjoy our life. We fear from many things in our lives. Some of which I have faced are failure and fear of loosing a person close to me. We have to earn success and a person's trust. Loosing any of them brings sadness to us. It is very painful to know that you have actually failed to achieve something in your life which was very crucial for you. And on the other hand it is very difficult to accept that a person close to your heart is no more there with you and has walked away. Sometimes the memories I cherished once in my life also become scary as the times have changed. The people around me and their behaviour is changed. To be terrified and staying silent can only complicate our lives and will only harm us . Nothing is more harmful than keeping quite. Our fears can always be overcome only if we want to overcome them. We are sometimes afraid to remember some moments of our life in which we were happy, because they are no more with us. We cannot repeat them again.
We fear from things and that make us weak. Today in my life I have got many fears and thus I am actually a weak person from inside who is probably strong from outside. 
So don't let your fear conquer yourself as it is going to make you weaker and weaker. And remember " All we have to fear is fear itself."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Empowerment and The Society

Those days.

STRUGGLE WITH LOSS OF MEMORY